With the ever-increasing need for distribution of information in this information technology age, new and better office equipment are constantly being made available to the consumer. Hence the challenge for the new millennium is to educate and provide the consumer with the best and yet cost-efficient office / educational equipment in meeting their needs.
Mr Andy Wong Chan Weng established High Quest OA Services in July 2000 with the unwavering goal to provide the latest innovations and technologies in audio-visual equipment to the market. With its rapid expansion, the company was converted to a Private Limited organization and began to trade under AV Quest (M) Sdn Bhd in July 2002.
We are the authorized distributor of Boxlight products in Malaysia as well as a host of other established brand.
Our operation is backed by a team of dedicated and skilled after-sales-support personnel that is supported by a service & maintenance center that offers a broad spectrum of services, repairs, maintenance and installation of various type of audio-visual equipment. In recognition of our technical expertise & commitment towards excellence in providing after-sales-service to our customers, Boxlight has appointed AV Quest (M) Sdn Bhd as their Authorized Service Center for Visual Products.
The company has grown in strength by leaps and bounds in terms of sales and manpower where in this short period of time we have achieved a total of RM7.0 million sales turnovers and our manpower has increased from 3 to 12 staff members respectively.
Our Corporate Objective
PROVIDE TOTAL SOLUTION FOR THE NEEDS OF DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES AND DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGY is the key to our staying ahead in our competitive industry.
As such we are committed to deliver the benefits of providing the necessary hardware to all educational institutions, public and private sectors with a comparable system as the advanced countries in the region.
AV Quest Services’s professionalism, knowledge, training transfer and development programmes will help enable you to perform at your best always.
- Mission Statement
- "Together, we enhance our tools in educating and training by providing the best teaching and presentation hardware, ensuring a next generation of knowledge based economy."
- Educating and training all Malaysians towards the next millennium by ensuring all existing and future schools / institutions are equipped or upgraded to be technologically versed. Such hardware and training aids are necessary to ensure the population and its country to be ready in the highly changing world of globalisation of conducting business, trade and communication. To survive in a knowledge based economy, training and experimental learning, we should cover Action Learning, Attitudes Modification Training, Behavioral Skill Training, Intervention Skill Training in order to maximise the learner’s intellectual potential.
- By training and educating the population, we are gradually bringing a new breed of people into the new millennium. As you may have noticed, digital technologies have taken over the analogue technology and the continuous race for supremacy is obvious to make one’s country presence in the global market.
As in all developments, you need to start at the right time with the right tools and we have to change the way education and training is conducted
Motivate the best to:
- Highly productive and efficient schools and training institutions
- Standardize and centralize training materials
- Enable long term cost reductions
- Speed up technological know-how transfer in training
- Enhance cognitive skills
- Improve effective interaction
- Expand behavioral and modify attitudes
- Ensure future economic stability in the next century
Achieved By :
Launching of educational programme as curriculum to be taught in schools, comprising of hands-on tutorials and theory lessons.
- Impart skills relevant for a broad area of "industry standard" technology application
- Participating in IT Shows, as that of Sitex, Infocomm etc.
- A stepping stone to enable students/public to enroll into higher IT courses